Telopea Swim Club Incorporated Constitution
Telopea Swim Club Rules
Keeping swimming safe
The Safe Sport Framework was adopted by Swimming Australia in July 2016. This framework applies to all member clubs, including the Telopea Swim Club.
- Safe Sport Framework - Parts 1-4
- Safe Sport Framework User Guide
- Code of Conduct for dealing with children and young people
- Safe Sport Framework - FAQs
- Keeping our sport safe - Parent Handbook
- Rights and responsibilities - A summary for children and young people
- Play by the Rules - ACT Referral Guide
Member Protection Information Officer
A Member Protection Information Officer (MPIO) is the first point of call in a club or sporting organisation for any enquiries, concerns or complaints around harassment or abuse.
- provides information and moral support to the person with the concern;
- acts as a sounding board; and
- provides information about local complaint resolution options available to address the individual's concern.
If you have a concern, you can contact the following Telopea MPIOs:
Peta Abel - 0418 987 505, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessica Abel - 0448 818 883